Friday, June 3, 2011

Do You Believe in Miracles? (Part I)

A tragedy had befallen me! A calamity so grave that it undermined the misfortunes any ten people in the world might face in their lifetimes! A mishap that plunged me into the dark shadows where voices are silenced and words don’t travel far!

My phone was stolen!

And it was not just a phone… It was Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro! My first Android smartphone with a smooth touch feature, qwerty keypad and an awesome 5MP camera.

And it was not just any Xperia… It was a birthday gift from home! A beautiful amazing cool phone!

 It was not just a phone… It was Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro!


This was the phone that was stolen right from my office desk. My office desk! From my cubicle left empty when I was working late, my Xperia was gone! Gone, vanished, disappeared, lost, STOLEN!

Whoever first talked about Monday blues must have been through the same!!

-- Pune, June 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment